About Frameworks Timber
As custom home builders, we have a vision. Our vision for Frameworks is to create a business where our values drive our performance and our success is measured by the relationships we build with the people we build for. Our mission is to build exceptionally crafted, truly durable buildings that enrich the communities they are a part of and the quality of life of the occupants and craftsmen who are involved. We believe in six core values; training, excellence, community, problem solving, sustainability, and service.
- Training: We foster self-confidence and self-respect that teaches people that what they do matters. We continually acquire knowledge to improve skills and awareness, allowing us to evaluate different sides of every issue.
- Excellence: We do good work. We require and foster intelligence and continually evaluate what we are doing, remaining open to making changes in order to do the best we can do.
- Community: We create an environment where workers care for each other, their work, the work of their peers, and their neighbors.
- Problem Solving: We promote the value of design as it represents solutions to complex problems and gives us the ability to solve problems before they occur. We promote a balance of ideas that trump idealism.
- Sustainability: We live by the belief that sustainability is about people, profit and the planet. None of those three are preeminent; all three must be attended to simultaneously.
- Service: We consider the needs of others ahead of our own interests. We are helpful with no expectation of direct return. We pursue this ideal because it makes us the best people.
We are proud of the fact that we build beautiful structures, hire talented workers, and invest in the community in which we live. On top of all that, we’ve been told we are some of the nicest people to work with. Come see for yourself!